Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Episode 47: Ancient Egyptian Art



In this weeks episode of Arts and Facts:

Ancient Egypt is one of those mysterious subjects that have interested the general public and scholars for hundreds of years and Arts and Facts is no exception! Jo and Chloe take us on a general tour of Ancient Egyptian art hitting the highlights in architecture, painting and sculpture. 

Temple of Karnak

Temple of Hatshepsut

Nebamun Hunting Birds

From The Book of the Dead

Seated Scribe

Sculptures of  Ramesses II at Abu Simbel

Bust of Nefertiti

If you are interested in listening to our Akhenaten episode you can listen to if for Free on iTunes U. Or click here to read the blog post. 

If you have topics in art history you're just itching to hear more about, leave us a comment or email us at: uvu.artsandfacts@gmail.com.



3 comments:

  1. You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I believe I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am having a look ahead to your next post, I will try to get the dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you have topics in art history you're just itching to hear more about, leave us a comment or email us at: uvu.artsandfacts@gmail.com.